Yankalilla Area School behaviour code ensures that we are learning, teaching and interacting in a safe productive and success-orientated environment.
- Information Technology Policy
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Drug Policy
- Bus Policy
- Dress Code
- Our parent guide to raising a concern or complaint (word 904KB)
The Yankalilla Area School has a commitment to an effective behaviour code. This ensures that we are learning, teaching and interacting in a safe, productive and success orientated environment.
All members of the school community are expected to help to provide a secure setting by:
- Providing students with a safe and supportive learning environment which promotes self-esteem and self-respect and is free from all forms of harassment
- Taking all measures to deal with issues of child protection.
Please note we are currently reviewing some of our policies. If a policy is not available on our website please contact the school.
On this page you can access the following Yankalilla Area School policies:
For further information on these polices or other school policies not listed please contact the Principal on (08) 8558 0888.