Our uniform shop is open and uniforms can be purchased from the Front Office during the following times:
- Tuesday's 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Thursday's 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Friday's 8.30am - 3:30pm
|Reception to Year 9||Year 10 to Year 12|
- Covered footwear must be worn in areas where safety is of high priority eg tech studies, science laboratory, physical education, agriculture and hairdressing.
- No ugg boots or thongs.
- In warm months, hats must be worn outside when students are not in the shade. Students not complying will be returned to designated shade areas.
- R-9 students must wear a maroon (wide brim/bucket hat) - no caps permitted.
- Students in years 10-12 are encouraged to wear a sun-safe hat outside.
Jewellery and Makeup
- The wearing of excessive makeup is not acceptable.
- OH&S guidelines prohibit the wearing of long dangling earrings and other potentially hazardous jewellery.
Only plain white, maroon or grey t-shirts may be worn under windcheaters.
Denim shorts and leggings are not part of the school uniform. Leggings can only be worn with a skirt.
Midriff or sleeveless tops, singlets and excessively baggy trousers are not acceptable.